Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've come of age comrades: Miranda has learned to stop worrying and now loves the bomb.






I celebrated my birthday this wknd. Had a wicked 48hrs of delicious homemade food, presents, friends, family and vietnamese food (even though my original restaurant lost my fucking reservation - bastardsss). I got a sewing machine too! Cannot begin to explain just how GLEEFUL I felt when I unwrapped that. It's german made, it's mega pretty and its got 100,000 different stitch settings and I have NO idea how to use it. Thank christ it came with 4 free lessons. What the fuck is a Bobbin? I always thought it was a disney character but my mother informs me its got something to do with the string.. This should be interesting. And these pictures detail what I wore out for my birthday celebrations with my friendssss.

1 comment:

Rackk and Ruin said...

killer belt!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!