Thursday, May 7, 2009

a tester..






Randomly today - after finally getting some new batteries for my digi (whoopeee) - I decided to testdrive this outfit post business. Haven't realllllly mastered the photography side of things thus far in my 20 or so years of being, I do apologise. I feel a bit odd doing this so I'm not sure when/if I'll do it again but anywhooo! These are some pictures of I took of some art (possibly my favourite-est art OF ALL TIME) in this cafe I stumbled across during my indian backpacking days. I really liked that cafe- it was all whitewashed like a greek villa and had this lovely hardpacked dirt floor and in the ceiling it had these really old ceiling fans that had a kinda colonial vibe about them and it also made THE MOST AMAZING SMOOTHIES I've ever had in my life (clearly I failed to heed the doctors warning to avoid indian dairy on that particular occasion). Unfortunately neither my camera nor I are any good at taking pictures but hopefully you can get the general idea... The reason I post these is because I don't know who the artist is and I really would like to find out - does anybody know??? Please, let me die a content woman and enlighten meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: